Young Guns of Gold Podcast - 'The Everything Bubble'- Precious Metal Roundtable discuss gold in 2017 and outlook- Gold +9.1% year to date; Performing well given Fed raising rates, lack of volatility and surge in stock markets- "People are expecting too much from gold"- Economy: Inflation indicators, recession on the horizon, global debt issues- Global demand: ...
GoldCore considers the following as important: 8.5%, Bond, bullion, Business, China, currency, Economy, federal government, Finance, Germany, Gold, Gold as an investment, Gold coin, inflation, Japan, London bullion market, Monetary Policy, Pound sterling, Precious Metals, Recession, Reuters, Russia central bank, Silver as an investment, Sovereigns, SP 500, Switzerland, volatility
This could be interesting, too:
Vladimir Vyun writes Gold & Silver Continue to Rally on Fed Policy Outlook
Yves Smith writes Brexit Delay Will Not Postpone Deglobalisation
Vladimir Vyun writes Commodities Rally on Wednesday Thanks to Positive Fundamentals
Jeffrey P. Snider writes February 2019 PBOC/RMB Update
Young Guns of Gold Podcast - 'The Everything Bubble'
- Precious Metal Roundtable discuss gold in 2017 and outlook
- Gold +9.1% year to date; Performing well given Fed raising rates, lack of volatility and surge in stock markets
- "People are expecting too much from gold"
- Economy: Inflation indicators, recession on the horizon, global debt issues
- Global demand: ETF inflows, Russia central bank purchases, Germany investment figures and international coin demand bode well for gold
- "First monetary inflation, then asset inflation, next is price inflation ..."
- Gold bull market resumed; silver should outperform gold
Indicators point to inflation, a recession is on the horizon and the 'Everything Bubble' is the great threat to financial stability - these are the conclusions of the Young Guns of Gold who hosted a Precious Metal Roundtable, this week.
Jan Skoyles from GoldCore and Jordan Eliseo of Australia's ABC Bullion were hosted by Ronald Stoeferle of Incrementum in a reboot of their Young Guns of Gold podcast.
The Young Guns of Gold discussion was broken into three parts:
- Gold, Markets and Macro
- Gold's Role in a Portfolio, 2017 and beyond
- Gold on the international stage
- Engagements and buying diamonds : )
- High expectations of Trump’s reflationary growth policy dampened the gold price increase in 2016. However, Gold was still up 8.5% in 2016 and is up 10.6% since Jan. 2017.
- The further development of the normalization of monetary policy in the US is the litmus test for the US economy and it is decisive for how the gold price will develop.
- If the normalization of monetary policy does not succeed – which we expect so - gold will pick up momentum.
- Based on the premise that the bull market in gold has resumed, we expect the gold-silver ratio to decline.
In order to listen to and watch the Young Guns of Gold podcast click here.
Gold and Silver Bullion - News and Commentary
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
11 Oct: USD 1,290.20, GBP 978.62 & EUR 1,091.90 per ounce
10 Oct: USD 1,289.60, GBP 977.77 & EUR 1,094.61 per ounce
09 Oct: USD 1,282.15, GBP 976.23 & EUR 1,092.01 per ounce
06 Oct: USD 1,268.20, GBP 970.43 & EUR 1,083.93 per ounce
05 Oct: USD 1,278.40, GBP 969.28 & EUR 1,086.51 per ounce
04 Oct: USD 1,275.55, GBP 960.87 & EUR 1,085.11 per ounce
03 Oct: USD 1,270.70, GBP 959.00 & EUR 1,081.87 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
11 Oct: USD 17.15, GBP 13.00 & EUR 14.51 per ounce
10 Oct: USD 17.12, GBP 12.98 & EUR 14.53 per ounce
09 Oct: USD 16.92, GBP 12.86 & EUR 14.41 per ounce
06 Oct: USD 16.63, GBP 12.73 & EUR 14.20 per ounce
05 Oct: USD 16.66, GBP 12.64 & EUR 14.19 per ounce
04 Oct: USD 16.83, GBP 12.67 & EUR 14.29 per ounce
03 Oct: USD 16.61, GBP 12.53 & EUR 14.13 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
- London House Prices Are Falling – Time to Buckle Up
- Perth Mint Gold Coins Sales Double In September
- Gold Investment In Germany Surges – Now World’s Largest Gold Buyers
- Yahoo Hacking Highlights Cyber Risk and Increasing Importance of Physical Gold
- Safe Haven Silver To Outperform Gold In Q4 And In 2018
- Plan For Run On The Pound
- Russia Gold Rush Sees Record Reserves For Putin Era
- China Catalyst To Send Gold Over $10,000 Per Ounce?
- Gold Matches S&P 500 Performance In First 3 Quarters; Up 12% 2017 YTD
- Gold Standard Resulted In “Fewer Catastrophes” – FT
- Financial Advice From Man Who Made $1+ Billion in 1929 – Importance Of Being Patient and “Sitting”
- “Gold prices to reach $1,400 before the end of the year” – GoldCore
- Commodities King Gartman Says Gold Soon Reach $1,400 As Drums of War Grow Louder
For your perusal, below are our most popular guides in 2017:
Please share our research with family, friends and colleagues who you think would benefit from being informed by it.