Silver Investment Case Remains Very Compelling Are we near a turning point in silver’s relentless decline?Avert your eyes – this is one ugly silver chartGold silver ratio at 75 shows real value of silverMining CEO explains why silver could reach 6.67Buy silver low, sell high Money Week The silver price has been in sharp decline for ...
GoldCore considers the following as important: bullion, Business, China, currency, Finance, Gold bar, Gold coin, Hedge, Hong Kong, housing market, London bullion market, money, NASDAQ, Pound sterling, Precious Metals, Reuters, Silver as an investment, Sovereigns, SP 500, Stagflation, US Federal Reserve
This could be interesting, too:
Tyler Durden writes Taiwan Cuts Off Fossil Fuels To North Korea
Tyler Durden writes The Petrodollar Is Under Attack: Here’s What You Need To Know
Tyler Durden writes Yield Curve Collapse To 10-Year Lows Kills Dow Win Streak (But Banks Surge)
Are we near a turning point in silver’s relentless decline?
Avert your eyes – this is one ugly silver chart
Gold silver ratio at 75 shows real value of silver
Mining CEO explains why silver could reach $136.67
Buy silver low, sell high
The silver price has been in sharp decline for three weeks and silver prices have fallen from $18.61 on April 16 to $16.20/oz today.
However, every cloud has a silver lining and for Dominic Frisby writing in Money Week, silver is the silver lining and the silver investment case remains compelling.
Many concur with Frisby including the CEO of one of the largest silver mining companies in the world who believes silver could reach as high as the very exact figure of $136.67/oz as pointed out by Sovereign Man.
We agree and believe investors and 'silver stackers' alike will again be well served by dollar, pound and euro cost averaging into a silver investment and accumulating silver coins and bars on this latest artificial, manipulative futures price dip.
News and Commentary
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
09 May: USD 1,225.15, GBP 948.51 & EUR 1,124.20 per ounce
08 May: USD 1,229.70, GBP 948.71 & EUR 1,123.45 per ounce
05 May: USD 1,239.40, GBP 958.06 & EUR 1,130.33 per ounce
04 May: USD 1,235.85, GBP 958.15 & EUR 1,131.05 per ounce
03 May: USD 1,253.95, GBP 971.18 & EUR 1,148.99 per ounce
02 May: USD 1,255.80, GBP 974.25 & EUR 1,150.19 per ounce
28 Apr: USD 1,265.55, GBP 978.40 & EUR 1,156.84 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
09 May: USD 16.22, GBP 12.55 & EUR 14.88 per ounce
08 May: USD 16.38, GBP 12.64 & EUR 14.96 per ounce
05 May: USD 16.27, GBP 12.58 & EUR 14.85 per ounce
04 May: USD 16.50, GBP 12.80 & EUR 15.09 per ounce
03 May: USD 16.85, GBP 13.04 & EUR 15.44 per ounce
02 May: USD 16.95, GBP 13.12 & EUR 15.53 per ounce
28 Apr: USD 17.41, GBP 13.45 & EUR 15.92 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
- Gold Coins, Bars In Demand – +9% In Q1, 2017
- Irish Property Bubble – 38pc Believe Housing Market Will Crash
- Silver Bullion On Sale After 10.6% Fall In Two Weeks
- London Property Bubble Vulnerable To Crash
- Silver price manipulation, is regulation putting a stop to it?
- Trump 100, Margin Debt Stock Bubble and Gold
- Gold Bullion Imports Into China via Hong Kong More Than Doubles in March
- LePen Euro Frexit Panic Over – “For Now”
- Gold Sovereigns – ‘Treasure’ Trove Found In UK – Don’t Be The Piano Owner
- Silver, Platinum and Palladium as Investments – Research Shows Diversification Benefits
- When Trump Turns On “Enemy Within” Fed It May Create 1970s Style Stagflation
- Silver Production Has “Huge Decline” In 2nd Largest Producer Peru
- Gold Erases Post- Election Fall as Trump Wrong on Dollar